CAUTION: by downgrading, you loose:
- 100+ bug fixes available in ExtremeTransactions (downgrading is like injecting 100+ bugs into your project)
- All the power features available in ExtremeTransactions
- Any options for getting support from our experts
- Access to our operations monitoring and management tools
- Access to our online training
Not sure? Check Products Overview
to see if downgrading to TransactionsEssentials is your best option.
To downgrade, you must do all of the following:
- Remove our maven repository from your maven build config. You will then lose all the value-added features and hardened jars of our commercial distribution available to our subscribers.
- Remove all our jars from your internal maven repositories.
- Switch any remaining dependencies to 4.0.4