Registered members can apply for documentation authorship, enjoy auto-fill for download forms, have easy access to all resources throughout the site, can communicate with other members and more (also see why register
Today's biggest communities reach across multiple websites and accounts - each with a separate username and password registry. We're no different, so depending on what you want to do, join as follows:
- To join the forums and post questions and answers, please register here
- To edit the documentation wiki and/or to get a smoother experience when downloading (auto-fill of forms) register here.
- To comment on our blog, you need a disqus account.
- To contribute code, it's probably easiest if you have a GitHub account.
- To follow us on social networks, see how to connect at the bottom of this page.
- To subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates, register your email address below.
To download Atomikos software please visit the TransactionsEssentials Download Form
or become a customer
to get the full benefits of ExtremeTransactions