Via our consulting services
(for advice) and development support
(to get bug fixes), we can make sure that your system (application) is configured the right way:
Benefit: Certification of YOUR Stack - Not Ours!
- Are all your resources compliant with the Atomikos XA requirements for recovery? JTA/XA standards do not specify all details and many vendor XA drivers are buggy, so this is crucial to getting good transactions support.
- Are all transactions configured the way you think they are? Typical errors are: missing transaction boundaries, wrong XA configuration and more of these details that you will never have found out about before you have a crash and lose data.
In summary, this guarantees that you will be using a certified and supported configuration (including third-party products) for your production environment. This in turn guarantees that our production support will be able to offer the required stability your project deserves.
Unique Selling Proposition: Personalized Services
- Unlike a one-size-fits-all stack (like most competitors do) we can give our customers a tailored, certified solution stack tuned for their specific needs.
- This makes our solutions unique and ideal for applications that need to run in the Cloud.
- This makes our solutions unique and ideal for applications that need to run as part of ISV/OEM offerings.
- This also makes our solutions ideal for emerging economies (such as BRIC) that don't want to deal with the legacy infrastructure typically offered by JEE vendors.
Required for Production Support
Application certification is a requirement for getting production support
for your project.